Keiretsu Forum is the largest global angel investing networks with 53 chapters across 4 continents, founded in 2000. Sapien Ventures is pleased to sign on to host the 53rd chapter of Keiretsu in ANZ.
Keiretsu Forum in a nutshell:
- In 2017 was the most active investors by Deal Count
- Largest angel investor network
- Swarm Intelligence: Utilize membership and specialized skills for coordinated due diligence
- Investors have access to high quality global deals
The inaugural expo to launch Keiretsu ANZ will be held on 2nd of August. To check out the event and register: www.keiretsuforum.io/event
It features speakers such as:
- Randy Williams – Founder of Keiretsu Forum
- Victor Dominello – NSW Minister for Finance
- Victor Jiang – Founder and Executive Chairman of Sapien Ventures
- See more details at www.keiretsuforum.io/event!
Please check out our website for more information at www.keiretsuforum.io