Venture Partner (Silicon Valley)
25 years experience in Silicon Valley high-tech from from start-ups to large companies.
1. Drive revenue & competitive advantages- USA & international - for disruptive technologies
1. Manage and launch corporate innovation projects, esp. fintech, enterprise, IoT, AI, energy
3. Coach startups and later stage companies.
4. Design & present innovation programs: product design, validate, go-to-market, pitch to investors
5. B2B Sales & marketing training
*Advisor to start-ups: Theia, Muse, Sommly, My Alfred, Radiomaze,
* Coached >2000 startups in Silicon Valley, Vienna, Innsbruck, Istanbul, Daegu & Seoul S Korea, Beijing, Shanghai, Wuhan, Taipei, Sydney
* Workshops: How to Pitch to Investors, Go-to-Market for Start-ups, full accelerator programs
* Guest speaker: Stanford University, UCSB, Tsinghua, Peking Univ, SUES, Udine Univ for numerous innovation talks:
* Combination of sales with strong tech / engineering background
* Past CEO, MD, COO, VP Sales & Marketing. Career in technical sales.
* Designed, led engineering and sold enterprise software, IoT and .
* Developed $M+ products for Intel, Seagate, IBM, Samsung, Philips, SONY, TSMC & many others.
* Tech sales to US Defense Industry for computer chip mfting equipment